Walsall House occupies substantial 3-storey Victorian premises, ideally located in a prominent trading position on the edge of the town centre of Llandudno, Conwy. The premises benefit from ample on-street parking and are surrounded by numerous residential properties. The town centre is just a short distance away and possesses a wealth of complementary shops, businesses and amenities. The seafront and promenade is nearby and there is a miniature golf course within easy walking distance. Llandudno is the largest tourist resort in North Wales and boasts many attractions, including the Great Orme, a cliff top cable car, and a Victorian pier. The premises boast easy access to the A-road network, including the A470 and the A55 North Wales Expressway. The town has excellent public transport links with numerous bus stops and a railway station. Colwyn Bay lies approximately 6 miles to the east, while Bangor is 22 miles to the west.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this busy bed and breakfast, which was established in 1865 and which has been in our clients’ careful hands since 2002. The bed and breakfast is only now being offered to the market due to our clients’ wish to retire. The business trades 10 months a year and generates a turnover in the region of £25,000 per annum with a gross profit of 80%. Our client offers 7-letting rooms on a bed and breakfast only basis, with 5 having en-suite facilities. We feel the turnover could be further increased by embarking on a modest marketing campaign, as currently none is undertaken. There is also scope to open all year round and perhaps by introducing lunch and evening meals. The business has an excellent reputation and a loyal customer base, enjoying much repeat trade. There is a website in place advertising the business and services provided, which we feel would benefit from on-line booking facilities. The premises have been well-maintained and have been fitted to a high standard throughout. There is 1-bedroom owners’ accommodation with private bathroom. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire an already well-established bed and breakfast with huge scope for future development. Early negotiations with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £25,000 approx.
Open February to November
Substantial 3-storey bed and breakfast premises with 7-letting rooms and 1-bedroom owners’ accommodation. Briefly comprising:
• Reception area with hallway
• Dining room with tables and chairs for up to 12 covers
• Guest lounge, currently unused
• Owners’ lounge
• Owners’ dining room
• Kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units, 5-burner range, refrigerator and freezer
• Utility room
• Owners’ double bedroom with private bathroom
• Linen store
• Room 3: twin bedroom with en-suite shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Room 4: double bedroom with en-suite shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Room 5: single bedroom with wash hand basin
• Room 6: double bedroom with en-suite shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Room 8: double bedroom with en-suite shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Room 9: double bedroom with en-suite shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Room 10: single bedroom
• Bathroom with shower, WC and wash hand basin
• Enclosed rear yard
To view this business please contact Rod Burney at Preferred Commercial or a member of the sales team on Tel:08448 711484 and quote Ref:3298 at an asking price of £289,950 Freehold.