Homely Guest House is ideally located on a busy main road, which leads into Weston-super-Mare in North Somerset. The guest house lies approximately a mile from the town centre and beach and boasts easy road access with junction 21 of the M5 motorway less than 4 miles away. The town boasts easy access via rail, with a railway station less than a mile from the Guest House. Weston-super-Mare is a popular seaside resort located on the Bristol Channel and boasts a wealth of attractions including the helicopter museum, SeaQuarium and the Grand Pier. Bridgwater lies approximately 20 miles to the south, while Bristol is 25 mile northeast.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular 5 letting room guest house which was established by our client in 2004 and which is only now being placed on the market due to our client’s wish to retire. The business is currently run at a pace to suit and generates a turnover in the region of £11,500 per annum with a gross profit of 50%, derived from offering bed and breakfast to contractors and weekend holidaymakers. The property is well maintained throughout and boasts 2 bedroom owners’ accommodation. A new owner could easily increase turnover by operating at full pace and by embarking on a modest marketing campaign. We feel the business would benefit greatly from a web site with on-line booking facilities. We feel this is an ideal opportunity to acquire a well-established guest house with immense scope for future growth. Early viewing, arranged with Preferred Commercial, must come highly recommended.
T/O: £11,500 approx.
All year round
2-storey Victorian bay fronted property with 5 letting rooms and 2 bedroom owners’ accommodation. Briefly comprising:
• Hallway with under stairs cupboard
• Dining room/lounge with feature fireplace and tables and chairs for 12 diners
• Private kitchen/diner
• Private lounge with patio doors to private courtyard
• Single bedroom
• Double bedroom
• Family bathroom
• Utility room with washing machine and dryer
• Room 1: Family room with double and single beds
• Room 2: Family room with double and single beds, en-suite facilities
• Room 3: Single with shared bathroom
• Room 4: Single with shared bathroom
• Room 5: Family room with double and single beds, en-suite facilities
• Parking to front for 3 cars
• Private courtyard to rear
To view this business please contact Rod Burney at Preferred Commercial or a member of the sales team on Tel:08448 711484 and quote Ref:3299 at an asking price of £360,000 Freehold.